Wondering what’s special about this product? Do you want to experience making more cool things with Arduino? If yes then this kit is perfectly suitable for you. It includes all the pieces needed to complete 11 different circuits. In addition to that, it comes up with an experimenter’s guide booklet and layout sheets. Everything you need is available within it. Keep in mind that “no soldering is required”!
Another amazing thing about it is that it includes the Thru-hole (THM) type Arduino Uno R3,
This Uno is the latest version, it comes up with a totally improved USB interface chip, it has a bunch of cool other things that will be listed below:
1) an expanded shield header with a 3.3V reference
2) a RESET pin (which solves the problem of how to get to the RESET pin in a shield)
3) a 500mA fuse to protect your computer's USB port
4) an automatic circuit to select USB or DC power without a jumper
5) is pin and code-compatible with the Duemilanove, Diecimilla and older Arduinos so all your shields, libraries, code will still work
6) The new R3 (3rd revision) of the UNO has a few minor updates, with an upgrade to the USB interface chip and additional breakouts for the i2c pins and an IORef pin
- 13 circuits to explore microcontroller basics. Covering LEDs, transistors, motors, integrated circuits, pushbuttons, variable resistors, photo resistors, temperature sensors & relays.
- Comes with an Arduino Uno (the latest Arduino) prototyping bundle to make constructing your circuits and future projects easy.
- Printed copy of the Arduino Experimenter's Guide means no need to flip between on-screen windows.
- Each circuit includes a layout sheet, eliminating guesswork when it comes to component placement.
- Fully open source, meaning you can download and print additional circuit sheets, or download the component files and make your own circuits.
- Help is only an e-mail away ( email@example.com )
- NEW - Cardboard box for storing! A plastic box is no longer included!
- Arduino Prototyping Bundle (the latest Arduino Uno '328 board, half size breadboard & acrylic holder)
- 65 Piece Jumper Wire Bundle
- Full color printed 32 page Experimenter's Guide
- 13 color Breadboard Layout Sheets
- USB Cable
- 9V battery clip
- Loads of components
- New! 5mm diffused tri-color (RGB) LED (x1)
- New! Force Sensing Resistor (FSR) for detecting touch and squeezing. (Please note, we are currently shipping with the FSR-400 not FSR-402 since there's a 2 month backorder for the '402. The '400 works exactly the same but has a smaller 'head')
- 5mm Red LEDs (x10)
- 5mm Green LEDs (x10)
- 10mm Blue LED (x1)
- Toy DC Motor (x1)
- Mini Servo Motor (x1)
- 8-Bit Shift Register (74HC595) (x1)
- Piezo Element (x1)
- Pushbuttons (x2)
- Potentiometer (10k) (x1)
- Photo Resistor (x1)
- Temperature Sensor (TMP36) (x1)
- Relay (5v DPDT) (x1)
- Transistors (P2N2222A) (x2)
- Resistors (560 Ohm x25, 2.2k Ohm x3, 10k Ohm x3)
- Diodes (1N4001) (x2)
Experimenter's Guide (huge! print quality) or (web version) Printable Circuit Board Layout Sheets