Assembled Data Logging shield for Arduino
! we now are carrying an
' version of this shield. You can get going quickly - saving data to files on any FAT16 or FAT32 formatted SD card
, to be read by any plotting
, spreadsheet or analysis program
For more information, including libraries, schematics and examples see the data logger shield webpage
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards. 3.3v level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card
- Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged. The battery backup lasts for years
- Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC mean you can get going quickly
- Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors.
- Onboard 3.3v regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run
- Works with Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Leonardo or ADK/Mega R3 or higher. ADK/Mega R2 or lower are not supported.
. Right now the documentation still refers to the kit version, we'll be updating it shortly to reflect the new assembled shield version.
- Dimensions (assembled): 70mm x 53mm x 17mm (2.7in x 2in x 0.65in)
- SD Card protrudes by 10mm (0.4in) when inserted
- Weight: 22g/0.8oz
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit address 0x68.