Raspberry Pi Workshop in Dubai – April 2017
Zero Ohm Raspberry Pi Workshops for Beginners
Greetings, Zero Ohmers!
The workshop will introduce you to the unexplored potential of the Raspberry Pi - the hardware, software and its applications. The workshop is designed to cater to all levels – be it a novice or a tech savvy hobbyist or an expert developer extraordinaire.
During the course of the workshop interesting open problems are floated and the participants are encouraged to think out-of-box and come up with innovative solutions. Post-workshop, each participant will have a sound exposure to Python programming and interfacing of Raspberry Pi. A perfect recipe for innovation!
The workshop outlines the following concepts:
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi
- Analog Input & Output
- Wireless Communication
Hands-on session will include
- Setting up Raspberry Pi
- Loading the SD card with the OS
- Booting the OS
- Intro of items on the desktop (Debian Linux)
- Intro and hands-on coding of Python.
- Enabling GPIO pins
- LED interfacing using the GPIO
- Physical Email notifier.
- Analog to Digital Conversions
- Button input and LDR interfacing.
- Buzzer, humidity-temperature and various sensor interfacing
- Concepts of PWM.
- LCD control.
For more Info, please click on each link.
Please note that reservation of slots is important, therefore a pre-payment is required (through wire, paypal or in-person at Zero Ohm office).
1. Level 1: Get Started with Raspberry Pi (Date & Time: Saturday, 22/4/2017 at 02:00 PM – 05:00 PM) 250AED.
2. Level 2: Analog Inputs/Outputs and Sensors In Raspberry Pi (Date & Time: Saturday, 29/4/2017 at 02:00 PM – 05:00 PM) 250AED.
3. Level 3: Wireless communication in Raspberry Pi (Date & Time: Saturday, 6/5/2017 at 02:00 PM – 05:00 PM) 250AED.
Or, for the bundle offer click here:
Zero Ohm Raspberry Pi Workshops Bundle (Level 1, 2 and 3).
The workshops will be held in OriginBase Makerspace (click here for location).