Digital Bluetooth Multimeter
The B35T is amultifunction digital multimeter, temperature meter and datalogger that offers accurate RMS measurements plus Bluetooth (with Android and IoS supported Apps) connectivity for remote readings. That's only the tip of the iceberg, the B35T has an extensive 2.5” x 2.1” backlit display for more easy and visible readings, with a simple analog bar that provides for a visual representation of the readings. The temperature measurement functionality uses a K-type thermocouple which is provided with the package.
- 3 in 1 function: Data logger + multimeter + temperature meter
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, convenient to use
- Supports multi-connection (more than one device) via mobile app
- Analyzes the change trend via special chart mode
- Supports voice warning function, which assures safe measurement
- 6000 count full scale reading
- True RMS value
- Supports mobile devices with Android 4.3 or above OS / iOS 7.0
- Powered by 2 x 1.5V AA batteries (not included)
- Suitable for electronic circuit debugging, circuit testing, design and manufacture, education and training, automobile maintenance and testing
Operational ranges include:
- DC voltage (60mV – 1000V)
- AC voltage (60mV – 750V)
- DC current (60uA – 20A)
- AC current (600uA to 20A)
- Resistance (600 ohm to 60 Mohm)
- Capacitance (40nF to 4000uF)
- Frequency (9.999Hz to 9.999MHz)
- Percentage of duty cycle
- Temperature (-100degC to +400degC)
- Diode test, continuity (buzzer)
- Transistor test (hFE)
The Data can be displayed as live, min/max or hold.
The B35T multimeter supports bluethooth communications with Android-based devices with the help of the free app. The B35T can send readings to any Android device (V 4.3 or above) or IoS device (V 7.0 or above) within 9 meter range to monitor the readingss, view trending graphs, perform remote control, etc. The recorded data can be saved as .CSV file, and more than one multimeter can be connect to the same Android/IoS device at the same time. This setup can provide an audible output of the measurments through Android’s text-to-speech (TTS) feature. The Android app can display both a data trend graph and data table at the same time.
The B35T multimeter is supplied with test leads, a user manual, a multifunction test socket, and a K-type thermocouple.