With the Sensor Kit, your device will be able to sense acceleration, distance, compass heading, vibration, humidity, movement, ambient light, temperature, and many more!
- Triple Axis Magnetometer Breakout - HMC5883L - An accurate, simple-to-use digital magnetometer with an I2C interface.
- Triple Axis Accelerometer Breakout - MMA8452Q - Senses acceleration along all three axes, with a range of up to ±3g. Fully analog interface.
- Triple-Axis Digital-Output Gyro ITG-3200 Breakout - Senses angular velocity along three axes of rotation. Fully digital interface with a range of up to ±2000°/s.
- Large Piezo Vibration Sensor - With Mass - A flexible film able to sense for vibration, touch, shock, etc. When the film moves back and forth an AC wave is created, with a voltage of up to ±90.
- Reed Switch - Senses magnetic fields, makes for a great non-contact switch.
- 0.25" Magnet Square - Plays nicely with the reed switch. Embed the magnet into stuffed animals or inside a box to create a hidden actuator to the reed switch.
- 0.5" Force Sensitive Resistor - A force sensing resistor with a 0.5" diameter sensing area. Great for sensing pressure (i.e. if it’s being squeezed).
- PIR Motion Sensor - Easy-to-use motion detector with an analog interface. Power it with 5-12VDC, and you’ll be alerted of any movement.
- Ultrasonic Rangefinder - Maxbotix LV-EZ1 - Distance sensor with both analog and RS-232 interfaces, providing sonar range information from 6 to 254 inches.
- HTU21D Humidity Sensor Breakout - A high precision humidity sensor with an analog output.
- IR Receiver Breakout Board - An analog interfaced IR receiver, sensitive to a wide range of IR waves. Great for ‘listening’ to TV remotes.
- Mini Photocell - The photocell will vary its resistance based on how much light it’s exposed to. Will vary from 1kΩ in the light to 10kΩ in the dark.
- Optical Detector/Phototransistor - An all-in-one infrared emitter and detector. Ideal for sensing black-to-white transitions or can be used to detect nearby objects.
- Altitude/Pressure Sensor - MPL3115A2 Breakout - Low power, high precision barometric pressure sensor with I2C output.
- Flex Sensor - As the sensor is flexed, the resistance across the sensor increases. Useful for sensing motion or positioning
- SoftPot - These are very thin variable potentiometers. By pressing on various positions along the strip, you vary the resistance.
- Resistor 10K Ohm 1/6th Watt PTH - 20 Pack - 1/6th Watt, +/- 5% tolerance PTH resistors. Commonly used in breadboards and perf boards, these 10K resistors make excellent pull-ups, pull-downs, and current limiters.
- Resistor 1.0M Ohm 1/6 Watt PTH - Two 1/6th Watt, +/- 5% tolerance PTH resistors. Commonly used in breadboards and perf boards.