Grove - Gas Sensor(MQ9)
We’ve all probably wanted to detect when there’s a gas leakage in houses, industries, etc. well, don’t worry! We’ve got this one for you. It mainly serves in detecting LPG, i-butane, methane, alcohol, Hydrogen, smoke and so on! Note that measurements can be taken directly depending on its fast response time.
Also, using the potentiometer, sensitivity can be adjusted easily.
The components of the kit based on this product include: 1 gas sensor base and 4 detectors
(Including MQ2, MQ3, MQ5 and MQ9)
Check out the contrast table below for more information!
||LPG, Natural Gas, Town Gas
||Carbon Monoxide, Coal Gas, Liquefied Gas
- High sensitivity to Combustible gas in wide range
- Stable performance, long life, low cost
- Fast response
- Wide detection range
- Simple drive circuit
- Heating consumption: 0.5-800mW
- Load resistance: can adjust
- Heater resistance: 33Ω
- Sensing Resistance: 3-30kΩ
- Working Temperature: -25~70 ℃
Now available in Dubai, UAE, Oman, and Qatar.