Mastering Arduino - Private Individual Session
Zero Ohm Arduino Workshops for Beginners
By: Zero Ohm Electronics
Want to get started with programming and hardware interaction? Zero Ohm is offering a new, One on One, Two Hours Private Individual Training sesion to get you started with Electronics using Arduino! With the Sparkfun Inventor's Kit you will get a kick start into electronics! The kit includes everything you need to make 15 circuits that will teach how to read sensors, display information on a screen, drive motors, and more. In this Session you will learn how to setup your computer to program the Arduino for controlling lights motors and more. Unleash your inner inventor!
Zero Ohm Arduino Training Session will includes the following:
1. Level 1: Get Started with Arduino by Sparkfun Inventor Kit.
2. Level 2: Arduino with Sensors and Motors.
3. Level 3: Arduino and Wireless communication.
Prepayment only (PayPal / Bank Transfer)
- You can Register for your session through our website (www.zeroohm.com) or by visiting our store (location map).
- You can set the date and time of the session by contating the Training Engineer (Tel; +971 4 366 1691, Mobile: +971 56 488 4793)
- Max number of attendees per session: 1.
- Refund policy: Full refund if you cancel your session before 48 hours of the workshop start (Cancelation Any time after the 48 hours prior period will not be refunded)
- For any questions, place contact us on email@example.com.
What you need to bring to the session is:
- Your personal Laptop and charger.
- Your Sparkfun Inventor Kit (SIK) [if you don’t have one, we will provide you with one for the session].
- Other required items will be provide by Zero Ohm during the session.
- Download and install the Arduino IDE from http://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
- Install the FTDI Driver from : https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/learn_tutorials/7/4/CDM_v2.12.00_WHQL_Certified.exe
Follow the installation steps depending on your Laptop OS:
This Training Session does not require previous knowledge of electronics. The workshop will be conducted by experts that have years of experience in electronics and prototyping.